Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm not hard of hearing , I just don't speak your language!!

Me and my body don't speak the same language. My body seems to think that if it repeats the same message over and over, just louder, I'll eventually figure out what the crap it's trying to say. I don't know what the meanings are behind the words, but here is the hostile message that my body has been looping at increasing volume at me for the last few years:

1. Horrible, debilitating menstrual cramps.
2. Really short menstrual periods.
3. Acne. (started at puberty, but now I'm a grownup and it's just as bad)
4. Digestive problems (food sensitivities, bloating, constipation, gas and straight up pain)
5. Bad breath
6. Poor circulation/cold sensitivity
7. Mental/emotional instability/volatility
8. having to work really hard to not get overweight
9. very painful cold sores

Ok body. I hear you! I'm tired of you repeating yourself. I've tried going to a translator (doctor) but that didn't help in the long run. I'm going to learn the damn language myself!
I want to figure out what is wrong with me so I can fix it.

No comments: